Thursday, July 8, 2010

7 days and counting

My humans have decided that they want a second place to call thier own on weekends. So starting next week they are going to drag my doggie butt to NYC every weekend. Yes I am a bit excited, since this will give me a chance to get away from my 4 annoying brothers (CATS!) and relax a bit. Oh wait, I forgot my humans make me walk alot. I have lived here in Long Island for 8 years and we never walk. As soon as they get to the city they are like ANIMALS! They made me walk all day once and I got back to the hotel and couple not even stand anymore. I really do think they felt badly because here is what they got me.

Oh yes it is pretty embarressing at times, but it beat walking on that hot pavement all the time! It is worth the embarressment!

If I am lucky maybe they will bring me to the Frying Pan for lunch one day in NYC and I can get my own drink too! Like a puppy Beer!










SEE YOU IN NYC SOON!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment