Sunday, July 11, 2010

Will I miss them???

I have some very mixed feelings going on. Yes my brothers (my 4 cats) can be considered a bit of entertainment for me. They do silly crazy crap and I like to nibble on thier heads sometimes, but the thought of being able to relax every weekend away from them is starting to sound good. I am so much more calm when I am away from them. Well mostly because they are so bad sometimes and I always have to be watching that they are not getting into mischief and if they are I must bark like crazy so the humans know they are doing something they shouldn't. It is a very tiring job you know?!?!


If I am to miss one of my brothers it is Jaguar, because he thinks I am his mommy since he was little. Even though he is almost as big as me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment